Wednesday, October 17, 2018

LINCS PD Opportunity!

A note for Teachers of New Mexico from NM DELT's Don Dutton

Most of us want to improve our teaching skills and remain current and knowledgeable in our subject. I recently completed a couple of courses in LINCS, and I want to share my experience. 

First, it's free. This is quality instruction and costs you nothing but some time. I was very impressed by the connections one can make with the facilitator. It's like having a life coach online helping you through your day. The content of every class is high-quality, college-level and professional in every way. The expectations are high, the coursework is rigorous, but there is someone with you the whole time should you need it.


I recommend you check out LINCS for your PD.  Go to https://lincs.ed.gov/ Then go to Courses and look around.

They offer certificate and badge programs to document your achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment